20th Jun 2015 -
ICNM Weekly Announcements, June 20, 2015
ICNM WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Nightly Taraweeh Prayer is held immediately following the Isha’ Prayer. Isha’ prayer is at 10:00 pm.
2. Shaikh Mohamed Hassan Al-Qatawi of Egypt is leading the Taraweeh Prayers at the Islamic Center of NM.
3. Sign-up for Daily Iftar Dinner. Sign-up Calendar is posted in Community Hall Contact Br. Shahidul Islam @ 505-225-5000 or Sr. Rola Sider @ 505-507-5453.
4. Weekly Community Iftar Dinner will be held on Every Saturdays during Ramadan.
5. Volunteers are needed to help with Ramadan Activities and Programs.
6. Children’s Programs:
· Ages 1 - 4 with Baby-sitters
· Ages 5 – 9 Islamic Education & Activities
· Ages 10 and above are encouraged to Pray Isha’ and portion of Taraweeh with their parents.
· No child will be allowed roaming around mosque without adult supervision.
7. Educational Programs:
· Short Talks after 8 Rakaas of Tarweeh
· Ramadan Competition – Details to be announced
· Quranic Recitation Program for Children and Adults by Shaikh Mohamed Hassan Al-Qatawi, daily after Asr prayer.
· Youth Program lead by Imam Shafi, Monday thru Saturday, 7:00 -8:00pm
8. Please donate generously to support ICNM Ramadan programs and activities.
We wish you and your families a blessed Ramadan.